3 Reasons for Giving Thanks to Our Customers

Thanks to our customers -- from the eQuip! team

This is the week that we take the time and express gratitude.

First of all, I want to thank our employees for their hard work and dedication. Our office is closed this week from Wednesday to Friday, so they can spend more time with family and friends.

Second, I want to thank our customers, not just because they are the source of our revenue and profits, but because they are helping us to improve our products and services. Specifically, there are 3 things I am grateful to our customers.

  1. The innovative approach to problem solving. Our customers came to us because they have a problem to solve: better track their physical and IT assets so they can improve operation and meet regulatory requirements.  There are different solutions in the market place. Our company, E-ISG Asset Intelligence, is relatively new and our solution is quite different from those provided by other vendors. So I am grateful that our customers can see the innovation in our solution, and make the decision to go with a new and innovative solution provider like us.
  2. The belief in collaborative problem solving. We provide Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) software. Like most COTS systems, we probably can address 80% of an average customer’s problems off the shelf. To solve the other 20% of their problems, we need to customize the software. During the sales process, we discuss with our customers how we can customize the software to address these unique problems and the level of effort. I am grateful that our customers trust us to deliver the customization. We always do, and we honor our initial estimate of the level of effort even it takes more sometimes.
  3. The open communications. I value open communications with our customers. While our customers support team works with different people in a customers’ organization, including their facility management, IT, and Finance teams, I try to check in with the project sponsors in our client organizations regularly. They will give me feedback on how our team is delivering the services. I am grateful for their constructive feedback because it helps us to work with our employees to improve their individual performance.

Above all, I am grateful to our customers, who share our innovative spirit, and work with us to continuously improve our products and services.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Related posts

Good Luck Jackie!

While this spot in our blog schedule is normally reserved for our Final Friday...

Comments are currently closed.