Key Success Factors for a Smooth Customer On Boarding Experience
Latest posts by Jackie Luo (see all)
- Government Property Mismanagement: Boeing’s Trouble with Misplaced Tools - March 29, 2019
- In Managing Physical Assets, It’s Not Just About Fixed Assets - February 22, 2019
- How eQuip! Supports Law Enforcement in Combatting the Opioid Epidemic - January 25, 2019
The eQuip! Asset Management software is an operational platform to support the life cycle management of physical and IT assets. Because of the nature of this platform and its impact in the organization, implementing the eQuip! Asset Management software for a new customer is not a quick and easy job. It really requires dedicated and collaborative work between us and our customers.
There are three key success factors to ensure a smooth transition to the eQuip! Asset Management system:
- Designate a project manager, set the timeline and goals.
- Identify all the stakeholders (Finance team, IT team, Property team), inform them and ask them to provide information to the project manager in a timely manner.
- Attend the training sessions early on to give yourself time to get familiar with the eQuip! tools. eQuip! is a robust system, with tools and workflows. It does require some time to get used to it.
So when you are ready to implement an automated asset management platform like eQuip!, please make sure you have the internal resources and mandate to make the implementation a success!